Is ITALIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITALIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
- noun - a branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
- noun - a typeface with letters slanting upward to the right
- adj - characterized by slanting characters
- adj - of or relating to the Italic languages
- Of or relating to ancient Italy or its peoples or cultures.
- Of or relating to Italic.
- A branch of the Indo-European language family that includes Latin, Faliscan, Oscan, Umbrian, and other languages or dialects.
- Often italics.
- noun - a style of print
There are 6 letters in ITALIC: A C I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITALIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITALIC, to go: ITALIC?
Rearrange the letters in ITALIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ITALIC
What's nearby ITALIC
Lookup in Wiki for ITALIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITALIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITALIC"