Is INFLECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFLECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - change the form of a word in accordance as required by the grammatical rules of the language
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- To alter (the voice) in tone or pitch; modulate.
- To alter (a word) by inflection.
- To turn from a course or a specified alignment; bend.
- To be modified by inflection.
- To give all of the inflected forms of a word; to provide a paradigm.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in INFLECT: C E F I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFLECT, to go: INFLECT?
Rearrange the letters in INFLECT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INFLECT
6 letters out of INFLECT
5 letters out of INFLECT
4 letters out of INFLECT
3 letters out of INFLECT
2 letters out of INFLECT
Contextual use of INFLECT
What's nearby INFLECT
Lookup in Wiki for INFLECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFLECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFLECT"