Is INFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - communicate a disease to
- verb - contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- verb - corrupt with ideas or an ideology
- verb - affect in a contagious way
- To contaminate with a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
- To communicate a pathogen or disease to.
- To invade and produce infection in.
- To contaminate or corrupt: envy that infected their thoughts; a society that was infected by racism.
- To affect in a contagious way: “His fear infected me, and... I followed as fast as I could” (W.
- verb - to contaminate with disease-producing germs
There are 6 letters in INFECT: C E F I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFECT, to go: INFECT?
Rearrange the letters in INFECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFECT
What's nearby INFECT
Lookup in Wiki for INFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFECT"