Is INFLATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFLATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general and progressive increase in prices
- noun - (cosmology) a brief exponential expansion of the universe (faster than the speed of light) postulated to have occurred shortly after the big bang
- noun - lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- noun - the act of filling something with air
- The act of inflating or the state of being inflated.
- A persistent increase in the level of consumer prices or a persistent decline in the purchasing power of money, caused by an increase in available currency and credit beyond the proportion of available goods and services.
There are 9 letters in INFLATION: A F I I L N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFLATION, to go: INFLATION?
Rearrange the letters in INFLATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INFLATION
7 letters out of INFLATION
6 letters out of INFLATION
5 letters out of INFLATION
4 letters out of INFLATION
3 letters out of INFLATION
2 letters out of INFLATION
Contextual use of INFLATION
What's nearby INFLATION
Lookup in Wiki for INFLATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFLATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFLATION"