Is INFANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.
- A person under the legal age of majority; a minor.
- Of or being in infancy.
- Intended for infants or young children.
- The source of our word is the Latin word Xnf7ns (stem form, or form to which inflections are added, Xnfant-), meaning “a little child; strictly, one who does not yet speak.
- noun - a child in the earliest stages of life
There are 6 letters in INFANT: A F I N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFANT, to go: INFANT?
Rearrange the letters in INFANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFANT
What's nearby INFANT
Lookup in Wiki for INFANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFANT"