Is FOCI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOCI in various dictionaries:
- noun - the concentration of attention or energy on something
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- noun - a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
- noun - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- verb - to bring to a focus
There are 4 letters in FOCI: C F I O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCI
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOCI, to go: FOCI?
Rearrange the letters in FOCI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOCI
What's nearby FOCI
Lookup in Wiki for FOCI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOCI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOCI"