Is INFECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
- noun - (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- noun - (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- noun - an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- noun - the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people
- noun - moral corruption or contamination
- noun - (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- Invasion by and multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms in a bodily part or tissue, which may produce subsequent tissue injury and progress to overt disease through a variety of cellular or toxic mechanisms.
- An instance of being infected.
- An agent or a contaminated substance responsible for one’s becoming infected.
- The pathological state resulting from having been infected.
- An infectious disease.
- Moral contamination or corruption.
- Ready communication of an emotion or attitude by contact or example.
There are 9 letters in INFECTION: C E F I I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFECTION, to go: INFECTION?
Rearrange the letters in INFECTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INFECTION
8 letters out of INFECTION
7 letters out of INFECTION
6 letters out of INFECTION
5 letters out of INFECTION
4 letters out of INFECTION
3 letters out of INFECTION
2 letters out of INFECTION
Contextual use of INFECTION
What's nearby INFECTION
Lookup in Wiki for INFECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFECTION"