Is FICTILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FICTILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the craft of pottery
- adj - susceptible to being led or directed
- adj - capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- Capable of being molded; plastic.
- Formed of a moldable substance, such as clay or earth.
- Of or relating to earthenware or pottery.
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 7 letters in FICTILE: C E F I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FICTILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FICTILE, to go: FICTILE?
Rearrange the letters in FICTILE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FICTILE
6 letters out of FICTILE
5 letters out of FICTILE
4 letters out of FICTILE
3 letters out of FICTILE
2 letters out of FICTILE
Contextual use of FICTILE
What's nearby FICTILE
Lookup in Wiki for FICTILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FICTILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FICTILE"