Is INDICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDICATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - to state or express briefly
- verb - give evidence of
- verb - suggest the necessity of an intervention
- To show the way to or the direction of; point out: an arrow indicating north; indicated the right road by nodding toward it.
- To serve as a sign, symptom, or token of; signify: “The cracking and booming of the ice indicate a change of temperature” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To suggest or demonstrate the necessity, expedience, or advisability of: The symptoms indicate immediate surgery.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give grounds for supposing or inferring the existence or presence of something”: a fever indicating illness; a shabby house that argues poverty; paintings that attest the artist’s genius; disorder that bespeaks negligence; melting snows that betoken spring floods; a comment testifying ignorance; a stunned silence that witnessed his astonishment.
- verb - to point out
There are 8 letters in INDICATE: A C D E I I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDICATE, to go: INDICATE?
Rearrange the letters in INDICATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INDICATE
7 letters out of INDICATE
6 letters out of INDICATE
5 letters out of INDICATE
4 letters out of INDICATE
3 letters out of INDICATE
2 letters out of INDICATE
Contextual use of INDICATE
What's nearby INDICATE
Lookup in Wiki for INDICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDICATE"