Is IODINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IODINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens
- noun - a tincture consisting of a solution of iodine in ethyl alcohol
- A lustrous, grayish-black, corrosive, poisonous halogen element having radioactive isotopes, especially I 131, used as a medical tracer and in thyroid disease diagnosis and therapy.
- A liquid containing iodine dissolved in ethyl alcohol, used as an antiseptic for wounds.
- noun - a nonmetallic element
There are 6 letters in IODINE: D E I I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IODINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IODINE, to go: IODINE?
Rearrange the letters in IODINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IODINE
What's nearby IODINE
Lookup in Wiki for IODINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IODINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IODINE"