Is EDITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- noun - all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time
- noun - an issue of a newspaper
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- The entire number of copies of a publication issued at one time or from a single set of type.
- A single copy from this group.
- The form in which a publication is issued: a paperback edition of a novel; an annotated edition of Shakespeare.
- A version of an earlier publication having substantial changes or additions: a newly revised edition of a standard reference work.
- All the copies of a specified issue of a newspaper: the morning edition; the Sunday edition.
- A broadcast of a radio or television news program: Thursday’s edition of the six o’clock news.
- The entire number of like or identical items issued or produced as a set: a limited edition of early jazz recordings; a signed edition of a group of lithographs.
- Any of the various or successive forms in which something is offered or presented: this year’s edition of fall fashions from Paris.
- One that closely resembles an original; a version: The boy was a smaller edition of his father.
- noun - a particular series of printed material
There are 7 letters in EDITION: D E I I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDITION, to go: EDITION?
Rearrange the letters in EDITION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EDITION
6 letters out of EDITION
5 letters out of EDITION
4 letters out of EDITION
3 letters out of EDITION
2 letters out of EDITION
Contextual use of EDITION
What's nearby EDITION
Lookup in Wiki for EDITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDITION"