Is INCLINED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCLINED in various dictionaries:
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- adj - (often followed by `to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency
- adj - at an angle to the horizontal or vertical position
- adj - having made preparations
- Sloping, slanting, or leaning.
- Having a preference, disposition, or tendency.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 8 letters in INCLINED: C D E I I L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINED
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCLINED, to go: INCLINED?
Rearrange the letters in INCLINED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INCLINED
7 letters out of INCLINED
6 letters out of INCLINED
5 letters out of INCLINED
4 letters out of INCLINED
3 letters out of INCLINED
2 letters out of INCLINED
Contextual use of INCLINED
What's nearby INCLINED
Lookup in Wiki for INCLINED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCLINED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCLINED"