Is FALCON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FALCON in various dictionaries:
- noun - diurnal birds of prey having long pointed powerful wings adapted for swift flight
- verb - hunt with falcons
- Any of various birds of prey of the family Falconidae and especially of the genus Falco, having a short, curved beak and long, pointed, powerful wings adapted for swift flight.
- Any of several species of these birds or related birds such as hawks, trained to hunt small game.
- A female bird of this type used in falconry.
- A small cannon in use from the 15th to the 17th century.
- noun - a bird of prey
There are 6 letters in FALCON: A C F L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FALCON
To search all scrabble anagrams of FALCON, to go: FALCON?
Rearrange the letters in FALCON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FALCON
What's nearby FALCON
Lookup in Wiki for FALCON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FALCON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FALCON"