Is FICTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FICTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.
- The act of inventing such a creation or pretense.
- A lie.
- A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.
- The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.
- noun - a literary work whose content is produced by the imagination
There are 7 letters in FICTION: C F I I N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FICTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FICTION, to go: FICTION?
Rearrange the letters in FICTION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FICTION
What's nearby FICTION
Lookup in Wiki for FICTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FICTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FICTION"