Is FRICTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRICTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- The rubbing of one object or surface against another.
- Conflict, as between persons having dissimilar ideas or interests; clash.
- A force that resists the relative motion or tendency to such motion of two bodies in contact.
- noun - the rubbing of one body against another
There are 8 letters in FRICTION: C F I I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRICTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRICTION, to go: FRICTION?
Rearrange the letters in FRICTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FRICTION
7 letters out of FRICTION
6 letters out of FRICTION
5 letters out of FRICTION
4 letters out of FRICTION
3 letters out of FRICTION
2 letters out of FRICTION
Contextual use of FRICTION
What's nearby FRICTION
Lookup in Wiki for FRICTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRICTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRICTION"