Is IRONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRONIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is
- Characterized by or constituting irony.
- Given to the use of irony.
- The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might better be described as simply “coincidental” or “improbable,” in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly.
- noun - the use of words to express the opposite of what is literally said
There are 6 letters in IRONIC: C I I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRONIC, to go: IRONIC?
Rearrange the letters in IRONIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IRONIC
What's nearby IRONIC
Lookup in Wiki for IRONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRONIC"