Is ANCIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANCIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very old person
- noun - a person who lived in ancient times
- adj - belonging to times long past especially of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire
- adj - very old
- Of great age; very old.
- Of or relating to times long past, especially those of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire (A.
- Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- Having the qualities associated with age, wisdom, or long use; venerable.
- A very old person.
- A person who lived in times long past.
- The peoples of the classical nations of antiquity.
- The ancient Greek and Roman authors.
- An ensign; a flag.
- A flag-bearer or lieutenant.
- adj - of or pertaining to time long past
- noun - one who lived in ancient times
There are 7 letters in ANCIENT: A C E I N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANCIENT, to go: ANCIENT?
Rearrange the letters in ANCIENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANCIENT
6 letters out of ANCIENT
5 letters out of ANCIENT
4 letters out of ANCIENT
3 letters out of ANCIENT
2 letters out of ANCIENT
Contextual use of ANCIENT
What's nearby ANCIENT
Lookup in Wiki for ANCIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANCIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANCIENT"