Is CANINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- noun - any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles
- adj - of or relating to a pointed conical tooth
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of members of the family Canidae
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the canids.
- Of, relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids.
- An animal of the family Canidae, especially a dog.
- One of the pointed, conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids.
- noun - a dog
There are 6 letters in CANINE: A C E I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANINE, to go: CANINE?
Rearrange the letters in CANINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANINE
What's nearby CANINE
Lookup in Wiki for CANINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANINE"