Is TANNED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANNED in various dictionaries:
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - (of skin) having a tan color from exposure to the sun
- adj - converted to leather by a tanning agent
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals
There are 6 letters in TANNED: A D E N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANNED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANNED, to go: TANNED?
Rearrange the letters in TANNED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANNED
What's nearby TANNED
Lookup in Wiki for TANNED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANNED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANNED"