Is LINEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- noun - a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- noun - white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Thread made from fibers of the flax plant.
- Cloth woven from this thread.
- Articles or garments made from linen or a similar cloth, such as cotton; bed sheets and tablecloths.
- Paper made from flax fibers or having a linenlike luster.
- Made of flax or linen.
- Resembling linen.
- adj - a fabric woven from the fibers of flax [n -S] : LINENY
There are 5 letters in LINEN: E I L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINEN, to go: LINEN?
Rearrange the letters in LINEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LINEN
What's nearby LINEN
Lookup in Wiki for LINEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINEN"