Is INTONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTONE in various dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone
- To recite in a singing tone.
- To utter in a monotone.
- To speak with a singing tone or with a particular intonation.
- To sing a plainsong intonation.
- verb - to speak in a singing voice
There are 6 letters in INTONE: E I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTONE, to go: INTONE?
Rearrange the letters in INTONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INTONE
What's nearby INTONE
Lookup in Wiki for INTONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTONE"