Is TONTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TONTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of life insurance whereby on the death or default of a participant his share is distributed to the remaining members
- noun - an annuity scheme wherein participants share certain benefits and on the death of any participant his benefits are redistributed among the remaining participants
- An investment plan in which participants buy shares in a common fund and receive an annuity that increases every time a participant dies, with the entire fund going to the final survivor or to those who survive after a specified time.
- Each member’s share of a tontine.
- The subscribers to a tontine.
- noun - a form of collective life insurance
There are 7 letters in TONTINE: E I N N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TONTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONTINE, to go: TONTINE?
Rearrange the letters in TONTINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TONTINE
6 letters out of TONTINE
5 letters out of TONTINE
4 letters out of TONTINE
3 letters out of TONTINE
2 letters out of TONTINE
Contextual use of TONTINE
What's nearby TONTINE
Lookup in Wiki for TONTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TONTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TONTINE"