Is TENSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- noun - the physical condition of being stretched or strained
- noun - a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- noun - (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- noun - feelings of hostility that are not manifest
- noun - the action of stretching something tight
- The act or process of stretching something tight.
- The condition of so being stretched; tautness.
- A force tending to stretch or elongate something.
- A measure of such a force: a tension on the cable of 50 pounds.
- The interplay of conflicting elements in a piece of literature, especially a poem.
- Mental, emotional, or nervous strain: working under great tension to make a deadline.
- Barely controlled hostility or a strained relationship between people or groups: the dangerous tension between opposing military powers.
- Uneasy suspense: a comic scene that relieved the tension of the drama.
- A balanced relation between strongly opposing elements: “the continuing, and essential, tension between two of the three branches of government, judicial and legislative” (Haynes Johnson).
- A device for regulating tautness, especially a device that controls the tautness of thread on a sewing machine or loom.
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 7 letters in TENSION: E I N N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENSION, to go: TENSION?
Rearrange the letters in TENSION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TENSION
6 letters out of TENSION
5 letters out of TENSION
4 letters out of TENSION
3 letters out of TENSION
2 letters out of TENSION
Contextual use of TENSION
What's nearby TENSION
Lookup in Wiki for TENSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENSION"