Is INCLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- To deviate from the horizontal or vertical; slant.
- To be disposed to a certain preference, opinion, or course of action.
- To lower or bend the head or body, as in a nod or bow.
- To cause to lean, slant, or slope.
- To influence to have a certain tendency; dispose: Recent events incline us to distrust all politicians.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to influence or be influenced toward a particular attitude or course of action”: wasn’t inclined to believe the excuse; is unjustly biased in her favor; an accomplishment that disposes us to admire him; isn’t predisposed to the study of history.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 7 letters in INCLINE: C E I I L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCLINE, to go: INCLINE?
Rearrange the letters in INCLINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INCLINE
What's nearby INCLINE
Lookup in Wiki for INCLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCLINE"