Scrabble word: PROSTITUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSTITUTE exist?
Definitions of PROSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- verb - sell one's body
- One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.
- One who sells one’s abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.
- To offer (oneself or another) for sexual hire.
- To sell (oneself or one’s talent, for example) for an unworthy purpose.
There are 10 letters in PROSTITUTE: E I O P R S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSTITUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSTITUTE plus a wildcard: PROSTITUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSTITUTE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSTITUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.