Scrabble word: SPECULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECULATE exist?
Definitions of SPECULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- verb - talk over conjecturally, or review in an idle or casual way and with an element of doubt or without sufficient reason to reach a conclusion
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - invest at a risk
- To meditate on a subject; reflect.
- To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence.
- To assume to be true without conclusive evidence: speculated that high cholesterol was a contributing factor to the patient’s health problems.
There are 9 letters in SPECULATE: A C E E L P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECULATE plus a wildcard: SPECULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECULATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.