Scrabble word: COUNTERFEIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTERFEIT exist?
Definitions of COUNTERFEIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a copy that is represented as the original
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- adj - not genuine
- To make a copy of, usually with the intent to defraud; forge: counterfeits money.
- To carry on a deception; dissemble.
- To make fraudulent copies of something valuable.
- Made in imitation of what is genuine with the intent to defraud: a counterfeit dollar bill.
- A fraudulent imitation or facsimile.
There are 11 letters in COUNTERFEIT: C E E F I N O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERFEIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTERFEIT plus a wildcard: COUNTERFEIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERFEIT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERFEIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.