Scrabble word: OUTFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTFIT exist?
Definitions of OUTFIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any cohesive unit such as a military company
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- verb - provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- A set of clothing, often with accessories.
- An association of persons, especially a military unit or a business organization.
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed