Scrabble word: OUTFITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTFITS exist?
Definitions of OUTFITS in dictionaries:
- noun - any cohesive unit such as a military company
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- verb - provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed
There are 7 letters in OUTFITS: F I O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTFITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTFITS plus a wildcard: OUTFITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTFITS
Images for OUTFITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.