Scrabble word: FORTUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTUNE exist?
Definitions of FORTUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - a large amount of wealth or prosperity
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; luck: He decided to go home for the holidays, and his fortune turned for the worse.
- Success, especially when at least partially resulting from luck: No matter what they tried, it ended in fortune.
- A person’s condition or standing in life determined by material possessions or financial wealth: She pursued her fortune in another country.
- Extensive amounts of material possessions or money; wealth.
- A large sum of money: spent a fortune on the new car.
- Often Fortune.
- Fate; destiny: told my fortune with tarot cards.
- A foretelling of one’s destiny.
- To endow with wealth.
- To ascribe or give good or bad fortune to.
- verb - to endow with wealth
There are 7 letters in FORTUNE: E F N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTUNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTUNE plus a wildcard: FORTUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTUNE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.