Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFETTI
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFETTI exist?
Definitions of CONFETTI in dictionaries:
- noun - small pieces or streamers of colored paper that are thrown around on festive occasions (as at a wedding)
- n - a sugared candy
There are 8 letters in CONFETTI: C E F I N O T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFETTI plus a wildcard: CONFETTI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFETTI
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFETTI
- My 100th Post(confettii balloons Elton John singing Tiny Dancer ...
- confetti (light background). vector illustration Stock Vector ...
- Gold Stars confetti [Party Themes - Party Supply] - In Stock About ...
- Fireworks confetti for holyday Stock Photo Inna Vlasova 1463263
- confetti Stock Vector IEVGENII VOLYK 9131260
- Serpentine confetti background - illustration vector set Stock ...
- Yo Gabba Gabba Value confetti ThePartyWorks
- confetti and the stars Stock Vector ...
- confetti Stock Vector IEVGENII VOLYK 9132362
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.