Scrabble word: FIERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIERCE exist?
Definitions of FIERCE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - ruthless in competition
- adj - violently agitated and turbulent
- Having a savage and violent nature; ferocious.
- Extremely severe or violent; terrible: “the fierce thunders roar me their music” (Ezra Pound).
- Strenuously active or resolute: a fierce attempt to escape.
- Very difficult or unpleasant: a fierce exam.
- Savage or threatening in appearance.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
There are 6 letters in FIERCE: C E E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIERCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIERCE plus a wildcard: FIERCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIERCE
Images for FIERCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.