Scrabble word: FIERCER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIERCER exist?
Definitions of FIERCER in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - ruthless in competition
- adj - violently agitated and turbulent
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
There are 7 letters in FIERCER: C E E F I R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIERCER plus a wildcard: FIERCER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIERCER
Images for FIERCER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.