Scrabble word: ASPERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPERSION exist?
Definitions of ASPERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- noun - the act of sprinkling water in baptism (rare)
- An unfavorable or damaging remark; slander: Don’t cast aspersions on my honesty.
- The act of defaming or slandering.
- A sprinkling, especially with holy water.
There are 9 letters in ASPERSION: A E I N O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPERSION plus a wildcard: ASPERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPERSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.