Scrabble word: PERSUASION
Is PERSUASION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PERSUASION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of persuading (or attempting to persuade)
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- The act of persuading or the state of being persuaded: “The persuasion of a democracy to big changes is at best a slow process” (Harold J.
- The ability or power to persuade: “Three foremost aids to persuasion which occur to me are humility, concentration, and gusto” (Marianne Moore).
- A strongly held opinion; a conviction.
- A body of religious beliefs; a religion: worshipers of various persuasions.
- A party, faction, or group holding to a particular set of ideas or beliefs.
- Kind; sort.
There are 10 letters in PERSUASION: A E I N O P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSUASION
Click to search all anagrams of PERSUASION plus a wildcard: PERSUASION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSUASION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSUASION
Lookup in Wiki for PERSUASION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.