Is OPERATIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPERATIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result
- adj - fit or ready for use or service
- adj - (military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
- adj - being in effect or operation
- Of or relating to an operation or a series of operations.
- Of, intended for, or involved in military operations.
- Fit for proper functioning; ready for use: an operational aircraft.
- Being in effect or operation: “de facto apartheid still operational even in the ‘new’ African nations” (Leslie Marmon Silko).
There are 11 letters in OPERATIONAL: A A E I L N O O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPERATIONAL, to go: OPERATIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in OPERATIONAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of OPERATIONAL
9 letters out of OPERATIONAL
8 letters out of OPERATIONAL
7 letters out of OPERATIONAL
6 letters out of OPERATIONAL
5 letters out of OPERATIONAL
4 letters out of OPERATIONAL
3 letters out of OPERATIONAL
2 letters out of OPERATIONAL
Contextual use of OPERATIONAL
What's nearby OPERATIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for OPERATIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPERATIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPERATIONAL"