Is OPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- The act of choosing; choice.
- The power or freedom to choose.
- The exclusive right, usually obtained for a fee, to buy or sell something within a specified time at a set price.
- The privilege of demanding fulfillment of a contract at a specified time.
- A right to buy or sell specific securities or commodities at a stated price within a specified time.
- The right of the holder of an insurance policy to specify the manner in which payments are to be made or credited to the policyholder.
- Something chosen or available as a choice.
- An item or a feature that may be chosen to replace or enhance standard equipment, as in a car.
- To acquire or grant an option on: “had optioned for a film several short stories about two policemen” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- verb - to grant an option (a right to buy or sell something at a specified price within a specified time) on
There are 6 letters in OPTION: I N O O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPTION, to go: OPTION?
Rearrange the letters in OPTION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OPTION
What's nearby OPTION
Lookup in Wiki for OPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPTION"