Is PALATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the upper surface of the mouth that separates the oral and nasal cavities
- The roof of the mouth in vertebrates having a complete or partial separation of the oral and nasal cavities and consisting of the hard palate and the soft palate.
- The projecting part on the lower lip of a bilabiate corolla that closes the throat, as in a snapdragon.
- The sense of taste: delicacies pleasing to the most refined palate.
- noun - the roof of the mouth
There are 6 letters in PALATE: A A E L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALATE, to go: PALATE?
Rearrange the letters in PALATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PALATE
5 letters out of PALATE
4 letters out of PALATE
3 letters out of PALATE
2 letters out of PALATE
Contextual use of PALATE
What's nearby PALATE
Lookup in Wiki for PALATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALATE"