Is POLITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLITE in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- adj - not rude
- Marked by or showing consideration for others, tact, and observance of accepted social usage.
- All these adjectives mean mindful of, conforming to, or marked by good manners.
- adv - showing consideration for others [adj -LITER, -LITEST] : POLITELY
There are 6 letters in POLITE: E I L O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLITE, to go: POLITE?
Rearrange the letters in POLITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLITE
What's nearby POLITE
Lookup in Wiki for POLITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLITE"