Is PORTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORTAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grand and imposing entrance (often extended metaphorically)
- noun - a site that the owner positions as an entrance to other sites on the internet
- noun - a short vein that carries blood into the liver
- A doorway, an entrance, or a gate, especially one that is large and imposing.
- An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge.
- The portal vein.
- Of or relating to the portal vein or the portal system.
- Of or relating to a point of entrance to an organ, especially the transverse fissure of the liver, through which the blood vessels enter.
- adj - a door, gate, or entrance [n -S] : PORTALED
There are 6 letters in PORTAL: A L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORTAL, to go: PORTAL?
Rearrange the letters in PORTAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PORTAL
5 letters out of PORTAL
4 letters out of PORTAL
3 letters out of PORTAL
2 letters out of PORTAL
Contextual use of PORTAL
What's nearby PORTAL
Lookup in Wiki for PORTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORTAL"