Is TAENIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAENIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- noun - tapeworms parasitic in humans which uses the pig as its intermediate host
- A narrow band or ribbon for the hair that was worn in ancient Greece.
- A ribbonlike band of tissue or muscle.
- A flatworm of the genus Taenia, which includes many tapeworms.
- noun - a headband worn in ancient Greece
There are 6 letters in TAENIA: A A E I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAENIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAENIA, to go: TAENIA?
Rearrange the letters in TAENIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAENIA
What's nearby TAENIA
Lookup in Wiki for TAENIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAENIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAENIA"