Is LOTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various cosmetic preparations that are applied to the skin
- noun - liquid preparation having a soothing or antiseptic or medicinal action when applied to the skin
- A medicated liquid for external application.
- Any of various externally applied cosmetic liquids.
- noun - a liquid preparation for external application
There are 6 letters in LOTION: I L N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOTION, to go: LOTION?
Rearrange the letters in LOTION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOTION
What's nearby LOTION
Lookup in Wiki for LOTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOTION"