Is OPIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPIATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative
- Any of various sedative narcotics containing opium or one or more of its natural or synthetic derivatives.
- A drug, hormone, or other chemical substance having sedative or narcotic effects similar to those containing opium or its derivatives: a natural brain opiate.
- Something that dulls the senses and induces relaxation or torpor.
- Containing opium or any of its derivatives.
- Resembling opium or its derivatives in activity.
- Inducing sleep or sedation; soporific.
- Causing dullness or apathy; deadening.
- To subject to the action of an opiate.
- To dull or deaden as if with a narcotic drug.
- verb - to treat with opium
There are 6 letters in OPIATE: A E I O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPIATE, to go: OPIATE?
Rearrange the letters in OPIATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OPIATE
What's nearby OPIATE
Lookup in Wiki for OPIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPIATE"