Is RELATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- noun - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman
- noun - a person related by blood or marriage
- noun - an act of narration
- noun - (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time
- noun - (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups
- A logical or natural association between two or more things; relevance of one to another; connection: the relation between smoking and heart disease.
- The connection of people by blood or marriage; kinship.
- A person connected to another by blood or marriage; a relative.
- The way in which one person or thing is connected with another: the relation of parent to child.
- The mutual dealings or connections of persons, groups, or nations in social, business, or diplomatic matters: international relations.
- Sexual intercourse.
- Reference; regard: in relation to your inquiry.
- The act of telling or narrating.
- A narrative; an account.
- The principle whereby an act done at a later date is considered to have been done on a prior date.
- noun - a significant association between two or more things
There are 8 letters in RELATION: A E I L N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELATION, to go: RELATION?
Rearrange the letters in RELATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RELATION
7 letters out of RELATION
6 letters out of RELATION
5 letters out of RELATION
4 letters out of RELATION
3 letters out of RELATION
2 letters out of RELATION
Contextual use of RELATION
What's nearby RELATION
Lookup in Wiki for RELATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELATION"