Is AEOLIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AEOLIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- noun - the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- adj - of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds
- adj - of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- Of or relating to Aeolis or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to Aeolus.
- One of a Hellenic people of central Greece that occupied Aeolis and Lesbos around 1100 B.
- See Aeolic (n.
- adj - pertaining to the wind
There are 7 letters in AEOLIAN: A A E I L N O
To search all scrabble anagrams of AEOLIAN, to go: AEOLIAN?
Rearrange the letters in AEOLIAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AEOLIAN
6 letters out of AEOLIAN
5 letters out of AEOLIAN
4 letters out of AEOLIAN
3 letters out of AEOLIAN
2 letters out of AEOLIAN
Contextual use of AEOLIAN
What's nearby AEOLIAN
Lookup in Wiki for AEOLIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AEOLIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AEOLIAN"