Is PATROL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATROL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a detachment used for security or reconnaissance
- noun - the activity of going around or through an area at regular intervals for security purposes
- noun - a group that goes through a region at regular intervals for the purpose of security
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- The act of moving about an area especially by an authorized and trained person or group, for purposes of observation, inspection, or security.
- A person or group of persons who perform such an act.
- A military unit sent out on a reconnaissance or combat mission.
- One or more military vehicles, boats, ships, or aircraft assigned to guard or reconnoiter a given area.
- To engage in a patrol of.
- verb - to pass through an area for the purposes of observation or security
There are 6 letters in PATROL: A L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATROL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATROL, to go: PATROL?
Rearrange the letters in PATROL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PATROL
5 letters out of PATROL
4 letters out of PATROL
3 letters out of PATROL
2 letters out of PATROL
Contextual use of PATROL
What's nearby PATROL
Lookup in Wiki for PATROL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATROL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATROL"