Is CALTROP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALTROP in various dictionaries:
- noun - tropical annual procumbent poisonous subshrub having fruit that splits into five spiny nutlets
- noun - a plant of the genus Trapa bearing spiny four-pronged edible nutlike fruits
- noun - Mediterranean annual or biennial herb having pinkish to purple flowers surrounded by spine-tipped scales
- Any of various plants of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, having spiny or tuberculate fruits.
- A Mediterranean species of star thistle (Centaurea calcitrapa) naturalized in North America.
- A metal device with four projecting spikes so arranged that when three of the spikes are on the ground, the fourth points upward, used as a hazard to pneumatic tires or to the hooves of horses.
- noun - a spiny plant
There are 7 letters in CALTROP: A C L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALTROP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALTROP, to go: CALTROP?
Rearrange the letters in CALTROP and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CALTROP
6 letters out of CALTROP
5 letters out of CALTROP
4 letters out of CALTROP
3 letters out of CALTROP
2 letters out of CALTROP
Contextual use of CALTROP
What's nearby CALTROP
Lookup in Wiki for CALTROP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALTROP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALTROP"