Is RATIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATIONAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an integer or a fraction
- adj - consistent with or based on or using reason
- adj - of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- adj - capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers
- adj - having its source in or being guided by the intellect (as distinguished from experience or emotion)
- Having or exercising the ability to reason.
- Of sound mind; sane.
- Capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers.
- noun - a number that can be expressed as a quotient of integers
There are 8 letters in RATIONAL: A A I L N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATIONAL, to go: RATIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in RATIONAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RATIONAL
7 letters out of RATIONAL
6 letters out of RATIONAL
5 letters out of RATIONAL
4 letters out of RATIONAL
3 letters out of RATIONAL
2 letters out of RATIONAL
Contextual use of RATIONAL
What's nearby RATIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for RATIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATIONAL"