Is PALATINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALATINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various important officials in ancient Rome
- noun - (Middle Ages) the lord of a palatinate who exercised sovereign powers over his lands
- noun - the most important of the Seven Hills of Rome
- noun - either of two irregularly shaped bones that form the back of the hard palate and helps to form the nasal cavity and the floor of the orbits
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - of or relating to a count palatine and his royal prerogatives
- adj - of or relating to a palace
- A soldier of the palace guard of the Roman emperors, formed in the time of Diocletian.
- A soldier of a major division of the Roman army formed in the time of Constantine I.
- Used as a title for various administrative officials of the late Roman and Byzantine empires.
- A feudal lord exercising sovereign power over his lands.
- Belonging to or fit for a palace.
- Of or relating to a palatine or palatinate.
- Of or relating to the palate: the palatine tonsils.
- Of or relating to either of two bones that make up the hard palate.
- noun - a high officer of an empire
There are 8 letters in PALATINE: A A E I L N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALATINE, to go: PALATINE?
Rearrange the letters in PALATINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PALATINE
7 letters out of PALATINE
6 letters out of PALATINE
5 letters out of PALATINE
4 letters out of PALATINE
3 letters out of PALATINE
2 letters out of PALATINE
Contextual use of PALATINE
What's nearby PALATINE
Lookup in Wiki for PALATINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALATINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALATINE"