Is PLATOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLATOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military unit that is a subdivision of a company
- noun - a team of policemen working under the military platoon system
- noun - a group of persons who are engaged in a common activity
- A group of people working, traveling, or assembled together: a platoon of firefighters; buses carrying platoons of tourists.
- A group of players within a team, especially a football team, that is trained and sent into or withdrawn from play as a unit: the defensive platoon.
- To use alternate players at the same position.
- To take turns playing a position with another player.
- verb - to alternate with another player at the same position
There are 7 letters in PLATOON: A L N O O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLATOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLATOON, to go: PLATOON?
Rearrange the letters in PLATOON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PLATOON
5 letters out of PLATOON
4 letters out of PLATOON
3 letters out of PLATOON
2 letters out of PLATOON
Contextual use of PLATOON
What's nearby PLATOON
Lookup in Wiki for PLATOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLATOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLATOON"